Multisites Control Joomla! component
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
1 Domain subscription to Multisites Control, it\'s code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 1 domain. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
Later you can upgrade subscription to unlimited domains in your Member\'s Area.
Unlimited Domains subscription to Multisites Control, it\'s code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 2 and more domains. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
This component is an admin interface for content, banners and news management from main site to child sites. It allows copying selected database tables or records and content from main site to selected subsites including FTP support. The file and folder permissions are copied as well. Note that the component does not synchronize and copy articles automatically. They have to be copied and synchronized manually. With MS Control you can:
- copy content from one site to any others
- update content from one site to any others
- publish and unpublish content from many sites
- delete content from any sites
Having installed that component you should go to List sites adjustment (Components/Multisites Control/List sites) where you can add child sites for content management, delete child sites, test Database and FTP connections to child sites. First of all you should add at least one child site. To do that you should press New and fill data in fields according to your site settings (site info, database info, FTP info).
THIS COMPONENT IS BACK-END ONLY. CLICK THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE THEM.
|Configure the website settings:||Test the database connection:|
|General configuration:||Copy the content to other sites:|
- Compatibility with K2 component
- Added compatibility with JoomFish allowing to copy translations of content and banners
- Transferring access and language settings of a parent article to a child site (for Joomla 1.7 and 2.5 only)
- Minor bug fixes (1.5-2.5).
- Compatibility release for Joomla! 2.5.
- Added the possibility to synchronize data between different Joomla versions (1.5-2.5).
In configuration (Components/Multisites Control/config) you can change following options:
- News section Id. This parameter identifies the section Id for news management on child sites.
- Autopublish. If this option is turned on - all copied content becomes published automatically. If it is turned off - you should publish manually all new content.
Content, Banners and News management. In this sections you can copy content to other child sites, publish, unpublish and delete multiply content items. To copy some content items, check the boxes and click the Copy button. New form will appear where you should select a destination site and section where content will be copied to. When new content is copied, its author will be the one defined in Created By drop-down. After you check the boxes of destination sites and sections where to copy, click the Apply button. All content will be copied and you will be returned to the list of all content. Here you can ensure that all content was copied successfully. There are the same functions for Banners and News management as for Content management.