JoomphpBB forum bridge component
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
1 Domain subscription to JoomphpBB3 bridge, it's code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 1 domain. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
Later you can upgrade subscription to unlimited domains in your Members Area.
Unlimited Domains subscription to JoomphpBB3 bridge, it's code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 2 and more domains. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
The phpBB3 Joomla bridge component provides almost full synchronization between Joomla and forum profiles with Community builder support without any changes of core files. Imagine how easily you can install the bridge to your Joomla site, how easily you can upgrade it and how easily you can install any other 3rd party components because of no core files changes!
Please note that we can't guarantee our bridge proper functioning with any 3-rd party mod installed on forum.
Forum and site must be on the same domain. You can use the forum in a usual way or wrap it in Joomla as a component and browse the forum without reloading a page.
The bridge includes the following features:
- no changes of Joomla and phpBB core files required - easy to install and upgrade your system
- manage forum configuration and forum users from Joomla admin panel
- transfer users between Joomla and phpBB preserving their profile data including CB avatars
- full support of Community Builder (additional CB plugin installation required), ability to assign CB profile fields to the forum ones, avatars synchronization, Forum tab in the CB profile
- wrapping forum in Joomla as a component and browse forum without reloading a page (~1 minute phpBB template changes required)
Advanced synchronization options include:
- log user in phpBB when he's logged in Joomla
- log out user from phpBB when he's logged out from Joomla
- auto register Joomla user in forum when he's logged in Joomla
- change phpBB profile when changing in Joomla
- change phpBB password when lost in Joomla
- check phpBB for duplicate users before Joomla registration
- open new private messages pop-up window when log in Joomla
- log user in Joomla when he's logged in phpBB
- log out user from Joomla when he's logged out from phpBB
- auto register phpBB user in Joomla when he's logged in phpBB
- change Joomla profile when changing in phpBB (except linked to off-site avatars of phpBB)