Customers Who Bought... virtuemart module
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
1 Domain subscription to Customers Who Bought, it's code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 1 domain. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
Later you can upgrade subscription to unlimited domains in your Member's Area.
Unlimited Domains subscription to Customers Who Bought, it's code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 2 and more domains. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
“Customers Who Bought ...” is a great Joomla! extension inspired by the effective cross-selling feature of Amazon.com. The module “Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought” under the product description shows a range of additional products encouraging customers to purchase more than one item at a time.
The cross-selling component is compatible with Joomla! 1.0 - 2.5. It works only with a VirtueMart web store, version up to 2.0.
WHY TO USE THE EXTENSION?
With this Customers who bought component your VirtueMart shop will really sell more. It allows you:
- To show the items actually bought with a particular product. The information is based on your online shop orders statistics. So, be sure the most actual products will be shown to your store visitors inspiring them to make an extra purchase;
- To display the list of products created manually. It is really useful for new products that have no statistics for the extension yet. To promote such items, you can simply tie them to the hot product. They will be displayed in the “Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought” module.
CUSTOMIZABLE MODULE VIEW
A number of options are available to customize your "Customers Who Bought" module view for site visitors. You can easily:
- Change the Module title.
- Decide how many products will be shown on one page of the module.
- Choose the total amount of products shown on module's pages.
- Select if you want price to be displayed under the product images or not.
- Add button ''Add to cart'' to be available on the module.
- Add tags cloud of the product categories.
Note that the category tags cloud is adaptive to your orders statistics! As one of the selling categories becomes more popular, it will be displayed with the bigger font in a categories list of the tag cloud. Is your sales history not so huge? No problems. The more products within the category, the bigger the name of the category will be set up. The tags will definitely make it easier to go through your shop and make your customers experience enjoying.
With this cross-sell extension you can choose 2 types of product statistics to be shown in the “Customers who bought ...also bought this” module:
- Real statistics. The products bought with the chosen one within the same order will be displayed in the module. Do you want to take into account also delayed purchases made by the same customer but within different orders? Set the usual purchase delay time in the settings. “Customers Who Bought” extension will analyze the VirtueMart database deeper and will display the delayed purchases in the module.
- Unreal statistics. If you don't want to wait until the component collects enough information, you can add some products to the statistics manually.
Сustomers who bought extension is being used at our joomplace.com site!
Front end:Username: demo
Note: Due to security reason some components doesn't have full functionality there.
Demo site resets every 3 hours.
This tutorial includes a demonstration of how component works, installation and basic configuration of the component and module
Advanced configuration of the Customers Who Bought... component for VirtueMart. Explanation of unreal products statistics, delayed purchases, order the results are displayed, how to add new or remove products, overriding default settings for individual products.
This Joomla! video tutorials are provided by Sparks Arts
- Added compatibility with Joomla! 2.5 / VM 2.x
- New features AJAX mode/Slider mode (making extension more SEO friendly)
- True MVC coding
- Fixed several minor bugs
- Fixed bugs
- Added "Add All Products" in "Product Analysis List"
- Added "show module in product details"
- Added "Show tag clouds" option in configuration
- Fixed resize of thumbnails