Customers Who Bought... virtuemart module
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
1 Domain subscription to Customers Who Bought, it's code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 1 domain. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
Later you can upgrade subscription to unlimited domains in your Members Area.
Unlimited Domains subscription to Customers Who Bought, it's code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 2 and more domains. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
One of the logical reasons why Amazon.com is so popular is their innovating tricks to sell products. One of them is module "Customers who bought this — also bought this". You can see this module on every page of Amazon's product page! JoomPlace being in the stream of latest solutions introduced this module for Joomla 1.0.x and Joomla 1.5 to help Joomla VirtueMart shops sell more!!
The component works only with a VirtueMart store!
Some features of this Joomla module are:
- works with different category products and display items with brief description filtered by category. As one of the selling categories becomes more popular — it will be displayed with the bigger font in a categories list of the tag cloud
- allows to show the exact products which were bought together with one of the products from your site or after the sale
- you can choose among your products which of them you want to be analyzed. And you shouldn't wait till the component collects enough statistics - you are able to add statistics manually!
Note: "Customers Who Bought" Joomla component should be used together with VirtueMart - widespread shopping cart software.
You just should install the component to the site which has a VM store and select which products should be analyzed by the component. If you don't want to wait until the component collects enough information — you can add some products to the statistics manually — just press on the product name in the "Product analysis list" option and add products to the "Manufactured Product" list.
This component is being used at our joomplace.com site!
Front end:Username: demo
Note: Due to security reason some components doesn't have full functionality there.
Demo site resets every 3 hours.
This tutorial includes a demonstration of how component works, installation and basic configuration of the component and module
Advanced configuration of the Customers Who Bought... component for VirtueMart. Explanation of unreal products statistics, delayed purchases, order the results are displayed, how to add new or remove products, overriding default settings for individual products.
This Joomla! video tutorials are provided by Sparks Arts
- Added compatibility with PHP 5.3
- Minor bug fixes
- Added compatibility with Joomla! 2.5 / VM 2.x
- New features AJAX mode/Slider mode (making extension more SEO friendly)
- True MVC coding
- Fixed several minor bugs
- Fixed bugs
- Added "Add All Products" in "Product Analysis List"
- Added "show module in product details"
- Added "Show tag clouds" option in configuration
- Fixed resize of thumbnails