Tree Manager directory Joomla component
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
Place the same Download button at your site now! Buy it here.
With the help of this Tree Manager Joomla component you can:
- you can jump to any tree node within a couple of seconds
- you don't have to rewrite or update every item when a new section is created; when it is added to the tree and your work is done, you will be able to drag and drop it into any location you choose without cutting and pasting it
- using the Tree Manager allows you to organize all the information you need and use it logically and hierarchically
- using Tree Manager is a great advantage for this applet presents an immediate way of working with a collection of notes
- you will have back-end and front-end management
Tree manager enables you to access the appropriate item's directory within a couple of seconds. The first thing you see when you open the component is the content-tree on the left side of the screen.
The description of any item is loaded on the right side of the screen on the mouse-click of content's, category's, section's icon.
On the mouse click of the element's name you'll proceed to its editing page. After you have saved or closed the page you'll get back and see the element in the tree already.
All the changes are saved automatically after you've moved the element. By right-clicking on any content or category you can move it to another tree element without requiring to cut and paste them. Feel free to browse the support forum.
When the element is being moved, a window pops up saying it is impossible.
Certain elements cannot be moved into others. The help contains the list of such restrictions.
Does the database update itself after I have moved the element?
Is there any icon for saving the changes?
No, there isn't. All the changes are automatically saved after you've moved the element.
How can a use it from the front-end?
You should create a menu item, "Component" type and point it to Tree Manager. You have to be logged in to get access to the component.