Joomla! Comparison Chart
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
1 Domain subscription to Comparison Chart, it's code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 1 domain. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
Later you can upgrade subscription to unlimited domains in your Member's Area.
Unlimited Domains subscription to Comparison Chart, it's code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 2 and more domains. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
This description is valid for Joomla 2.5.
This Joomla! Comparison Chart component can compare anything!Use HTML tags to insert pictures, links or any other useful information in your charts! Let your visitors submit information for missing fields or send request to add new fields to the chart. The comparison component uses hiding effect which allows to collapse and unfold columns and rows (it can be very useful if you have big charts). Make tabbed charts too!
This Joomla Comparison Chart makes it easy to build comparison charts both for ecommerce and for learning, for any other purposes you may need. Using this comparison extension one can add the description of products’ features in the form of comparison charts. This makes the process of shopping more convenient for the customers of the ecommerce site. No designer skills are necessary to create attractive colorful comparison charts! Our chart making component is easy to use and fully functional, incredibly customizable and can save you much time, help in sales and in learning.
Create visually appealing charts
With Comparison Chart component you can compare anything by introducing information in the form of visually appealing comparative charts.
Easy-to-read and structured charts featuring multiple items will help users grasp the difference without having to read excessively long descriptions.
Comparison Chart extension for Joomla! makes the process of chart creation a simple task! You will be able to concentrate on content rather than waste your precious time on building, styling and aligning columns and rows. No web design skills needed to compile attractive and accurate comparison charts! Our chart component is fully-fledged and incredibly customizable. It will save you time and help in sales and learning.
One of the ways to compare items is to build a static chart consisting of columns and rows - items and properties respectively. This chart type would fit in perfectly in cases when you have a fairly small number of items and specifications. Apart from merely viewing charts, users will be able to hide unnecessary parameters or items and later get them back, if needed. Chart will also highlight parameters with the same values and best/worst items with selected parameters.
Row elements include: a check box, text (both can include a description that will be hidden by default and shown on a click), and delimiter that will allow you to group several options compared to others (its description is also hidden until you click its name link).
Sometimes people have hard times figuring out what phone/car/vacuum cleaner is best for them. To make their life easier, you can let them browse chart categories featuring brands, makes, models etc. While they are browsing they can check boxes against items they like, thus building their custom charts and excluding unnecessary elements. Once they are done with the selection, they can go ahead to enjoy all the features of the abovementioned ready-made charts.
What else does chart offer?
Use HTML tags to insert pictures, links, or other useful information right into rows and columns. Submit information into charts by importing CSV files as well as exports ready charts in XLS.
Enjoy 3 adjustable templates – you can set up font color, size and type as well as color for columns and rows.
- A content plugin which enables you to insert charts in articles.
- A plugin that displays the button to help you insert a chart into an article via the editor the module displaying last X charts.
This comparison extension allows you to make both static and interactive comparison charts of everything. Your visitors can participate in chart making via special form where they can submit information for empty fields or request to add new fields. The component manager can modify all these submissions and add to chart really useful information.
- you can set each column width and color of columns and rows
- row elements inlude: a checkbox, text (both can include a description which will be hidden by default and shown on a click), and delimiter which will allow you to group several options compared to others (its description is also hidden until you click its name link)
- you can optionally add description text before and after the chart
- you can select one of the templates for the chart or edit your custom one right from the back-end
- you can show all the charts on the same page (in the tabs view)
You can easily create a new chart, just copying the existing one and making the necessary improvements. You can submit information into charts using import of a csv file. The 'User ports' feature of this Joomla comparison component enables users help you update and add information to your chart (they will be shown once approved by admin).
- show x numbers of latest charts
- show charts in selected category
- show all categories
- & a plugin that shows charts in content items/static pages if you insert a tag.
I have some problems with this Joomla comparison chart...
Make sure your site's URL is equal to mosConfig_live_site i.e.www.site.com will work, but not site.com.
Maybe your server has denied the rule to run scripts outside the www root folder.
Please make sure all comparison charts files have 644 permissions and folders 755.
How I can insert images into my Joomla comparison chart?
You can insert the images the following way: insert html code of the "img" element into the text fields of Comparison chart: image alt text
How I can insert tables into a comparison chart?
You can insert tables as follows: insert html code of the "table" element in the text fields of Comparison chart like:
How I can insert special chars into a comparison chart?
You can insert special characters this way: '?' = "ouml"; ect. You can read about special characters here.
- Joomla! 2.5 compatible release
- Added option to allow icon selection for the Hide button
- Modified interface (CSS)
- Fixed a properties-related bug
- Updated language file
- Joomal! 1.7 compatibility release
- Added new languages files for Joomla! 1.5 version: pt-PT, nl-NL, es-ES, es-CL, de-DE
- added option to set the width of the first column (column with properties description)
- fixed interface and bugs
- ability to edit a custom template from BE
- ability to show all charts on one page with the help of tabs
- added descriptions before and after a chart
- ability to import chart to csv
- added description to rows (properties)
- added new type of row(property) - 'Delimeter'
- ability to copy(clone) chart
- ability to set column width
Installation package includes English language files only. Other languages are available for all registered JoomPlace users through Translations page.
In the chart below you could find out which languages are available for the component. Go to the Translations page to download language files.
Please, contact JoomPlace Support Team, should you have any questions.
Current translations availability: