JoomPortfolio - Another Joomla! Portfolio for You!
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
1 Domain subscription to JoomPortfolio, it's code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 1 domain. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
Later you can upgrade subscription to unlimited domains in your Member's Area.
Unlimited Domains subscription to JoomPortfolio, it's code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 2 and more domains. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
JoomPortfolio is a Joomla! portfolio component for Joomla! CMS designed to enable you to arrange your projects and present your works to the visitors of your site. Moreover, component may not necessarily be used as a portfolio — it can as well be referred to as a catalogue for any kind of items.
JoomPortfolio allows you to create a full portfolio of your works and integrate it with your site as a separate portfolio section. All your works will be divided into categories which are, in their turn, are divided into sections
For each work you have separate fields where you can specify, for example, the time it took you to complete the project, the technologies used, etc. You can also edit/delete these fields and create your own custom fields. Each portfolio item has a brief description which will be displayed in the list of items belonging to one category, and a full description displayed when the user clicks the "details" link on the item.
Images can be added to the description to let everyone see how your works look like. The component supports content plugins which allows to use all built-in Joomla features). Other features include:
- hits counter;
- define the number of items to be shown on the page;
- show/hide the description of sections and categories;
- show intro text on the start page;
- enter metadata (metadescription, metakeys, author);
- set the thumbnails and preview size;
- edit css for your portfolio for component and in module;
- create a language for your portfolio and translate the front-end labels.
This Joomla! portfolio component comes with the module that will show the latest works from the portfolio section of your site (set the number of last works to show, the number of sections and categories), and a plugin for ArtioJoom Sef component.
If you are going to upgrade from Joomla! 1.5 to 2.5 that there is an option allowing you to import JoomPortfolio data from Joomla! 1.5.
Note: Due to security reason some component doesn't have full functionality there
Demo site resets every 3 hours.
Released [29 August 2011]
- Joomla! 1.6 and 1.7 compatible release
- Added the Rating system
- Updated plugins
- Added possibility to import data from Joomla! 1.5
- Added new categories system
- Added integration with services Disqus and AddThis
- Added modular grid based html/css on the front-end
- Added new template
- Added new plugins
Released [30 April 2011]
- Added new permissions system
- Updated plugins
Released [02 August 2010]
- added new custom field for items (URL)
- added items ordering
- added new option "Ordering"
Released [24 June 2010]
- added ability to add more than just 4 images to item
- added ability to add the title and author to each of the images
- added new field types for the elements description (text field, textarea, email field)
- content plugins support
- added metadata for items (metadescription, metakeys, author)
- fixed the way titles were shown (section name, category and element are shown in the title)
- SEO improvements (plugin for the ArtioJoom Sef component)
- fixed the errors of the image upload