Joomla! Booking Component
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
1 Domain subscription to Booking Сomponent, it's code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 1 domain. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
Later you can upgrade subscription to unlimited domains in your Member's Area.
Unlimited Domains subscription to Booking Сomponent, it's code, updates, documentation and helpdesk support for 2 and more domains. The subscription is valid for 1 year.
This Joomla component will help you organizing the timetable for your 'buildings', 'rooms', classes and so on. A 'room' can be many things like books in the library, PCs in auditory, seats in the theater and etc.
You configure each element from the back-end step by step and your staff members use it from the front-end to save you from headache of doing every booking yourself.
On the home page of the component you'll see 3 calendars shown: the current month and the next 2 months. The current day is highlighted.
- If you click on a date bookings for this date are shown listed by 'building' — 'room' name. For each booking periods, short description, staff member name and class name are shown.
- If you click on a booking you'll see all the information regarding it.
You can edit, save and delete a booking only if you're its owner or have the back-end access to the site. If you attempt to delete a recurring booking you will be asked to confirm the removel of this booking only or all the recurrings as well.
You can configure the component in such a way that only staff members will be able to perform operations with bookings. Guest and/or registered users can browse the bookings but cannot create bookings in this case.
Does your joomla booking software support recurring bookings?
Recurring bookings are supported. Recurring types are: daily, weekly, monthly, monthly same week & day, and for x weeks. I.e."monthly same week&day" booking for 8.08.2007 will take affect on the same day of the same week each month.
How can I change the language of the front-end?
Language files can be exported and imported. This means that you can change this file according to you needs. Here's the example of the language file.
When I call the component from the main menu I get: Fatal error: Call to undefined funtion: jddayofweek()
JDDayOfWeek is a standard php function. Ask your ISP to install it.
- dutch language added
- bug fixing
- Joomla 1.5 (native mode) compatibility.
- a menu item can be assigned to a 'building' and to a 'room'
- added a column to the calendar with week numbers - when a user clicks on this number - bookings for this week are shown
Version 1.1.7 Released [02-May-2008]
- Separation of room time to periods with defined interval.
- Format of date output.
- Calendar weekly view.
- The interface of viewing free and taken time has been improved when a user wants to view a room for a certain day.
- Week days and months are displayed with the help of language file.
- Joomla 1.5 (legacy mode) compatibility.