The recent changes done in the recent couple of months:
- New payment vendor: Avangate
- New product: Extended BreadCrumbs Module released
- New product: Jkayako Bridge is ready for you to try&buy
- Joom Drag n Drop 2 component: compatible with Joomla 1.5 native
- We added CAPTCHA to Testimonials component
- New service: Dedicated Team Work
New payment vendor: Avangate
Now it's possible to use Avangate services to buy software on our site which means that you are free to use the following multiple payment options:
- Pay by Debit or Credit Cards - Online processing of VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard and Maestro cards using the 3-D Secure standard: Verified by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode. Online processing of American Express, PostePay, JCB, Diners Club and Discover(Novus) credit cards.
- Bank transfer (Wire/ACH transfer), Directebanking.com (sofortueberweisung.de)
- PayPal - Avangate accepts PayPal as an additional payment method.
- Vendor 2 Vendor
- Purchase order
- Payment details by Fax
New product: Extended BreadCrumbs Module released
The package comprises the component and the module. The module shows your breadcrumbs as a pulldown in the current navigation tree. You may choose whether to show the drop-down in the module settings and the slide action. The component will help you manage plugins that will be shown in breadcrumbs. By default the component supports a system of plugins for the following components: Content, Contacts, Weblinks, VirtueMart, Mtree. See the module's description and download the trial to check it our yourself!
New product: Jkayako Bridge is ready for you to try&buy
If you use the popular Kayako helpdesk this bridge will help you to connect it to Joomla. The bridge is the complete solution to synchronize these two systems without any changes of their core files. You can use Kayako in a usual way or wrap it in Joomla as a component and brose without reloading a page. Check it our yourself and download a trial!
Joom Drag n Drop 2 component: compatible with Joomla 1.5 native
The feature that was asked pretty often by many customers as the component previously worked only in Joomla 1.0.x. Now you can take the benefit of it and use in Joomla 1.5 sites, being able to create drag n drop pages for your template and let the visitors minimize, delete, add modules to a page. The changes are saved in cookies and shown individually for each user. See the full feature list and get a trial here!
We added CAPTCHA to Testimonials component
Another feature that was often requested: now when a user will try to submit a testimonials, he will not be able to add it until he enters captcha. The captcha can be refreshed if needed without discarding the testimonial. But the option can be disabled in the back-end settings if necessary.
New service: Dedicated Team Work
If you're interested in having our developers, testers, project managers work only for you for a certain period of time, we can offer you a dedicated team working on your project. Minimal contract period is 2 month. Prices for work start from 17 USD/hour. Contact us to know more about it.