JoomPlace team has great news! A new release of Survey Force Deluxe is ready and available for download! New intuitive interface with drag and drop editor, ease of use and all the options you need at hand!
Survey Force Deluxe has been on Joomla! Extensions market since 2008 and for the last 7 years has become a called-for Joomla! Survey Extension. All these years we did our best to improve the component and make your Survey experience smooth and enjoyable. And today with a new release launch we can definitely say that Survey Force changed beyond recognition! Survey Force acquired a new enhanced interface that is much more intuitive, clean and easy to use.
Front End Survey creation is now considerably simplified:
- The interface is divided into two panels: the left side contains all the question types you can use to create a survey, the right one – a blank sheet that works as a preview.
- Questions are now created with the help of drag and drop editor. Simply click the question’s title on the left panel and drag it onto the right one. All the changes will be applied to the questions and immediately shown on the right.
- All the questions now have a small description that appears while hovering on the question’s title.
- Survey Questions can be sorted out within a page by means of drag and drop function.
- Questions “Pick one/pick many” got a new option – Bulk (a possibility to create a set of predefined questions). Instead of adding each choice one by one you can easily click a bulk button, choose question’s category (“How long” for example) and a pre-existing set of answers will be added to your survey. The choices can be modified, moved and deleted.
- The process of new pages creation is simplified as well: by clicking +Page button at the bottom of a preview section on the right.
- Instead of moving each separate question to a new page you can simply drag and drop the entire page to a new location.
- New surveys creation is divided into logical steps and is accompanied by instructions.
- Saving your survey has never been easier: you can do it both in the Editor panel at the foot of the page and at the top of a Preview panel. Additionally you can set Autosave period.
- All the additional options are at hand! Once the question is clicked its options are shown You can set the importance scale, publish/unpublish, hide or make the question final. You can apply all additional actions: duplicate the question, move it and delete.
A new Survey is available for testing on our Demo! Please login first.