Extended Breadcrumbs Module
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
Show your breadcrumbs as a pulldown in the current navigation tree!
As it's known, usually the breadcrumbs track serves the following main purposes:
- it provides users with info about where they are now within the site
- it provides users with shortcuts that allow them to get back to previously viewed pages without hitting the Back button
- they help people understand where they are located on the site
- they save people from hitting the Back button tons of times when they're just one click away from higher levels of the site
- people can hardly misunderstand breadcrumbs functionality and have trouble using them
- breadcrumbs take very little space on the page
Our extended BreadCrumbs module allows to show breadcrumbs module as a pulldown in the current navigation tree.
The component for this module configuration also supports a system of plugins for certain components like:
All you need to do is install our component and publish the necessary plugins, then install and publish our module and unpublish the standard breadcrumbs module, set the position (breadcrumbs) and select the slide action: either click or hover. Feel free to browse the support forum.