SMF Latest Posts Module
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
The SMF Latest Posts module can be displayed in two modes. Extended mode allows you to watch threads from different forums in different tabs. Simple mode shows you all the information only in one tab.
The module settings and its connection to SMF forum is provided by the component the module comes together with.
You will have to install the component only once. Then you can build up the Forum settings (path and URL) and Display Options for the module.
You can choose:
- to show latest created topics or latest active topics,
- number of posts to be shown within one forum,
- number of symbols for preview,
- to show posts from all forums or only from those you specify,
- to use the designations of the days of the week instead of dates for posts.
You can choose the mode of posts display just after the first module installation.
The mode can be extended (you watch posts from different forums in separate tabs) or simple (all the posts are shown in one tab):
You can modify the module height and tab event just by mouse clicking. This option is available only for extended mode.
If you wish you can translate the front-end labels into the other foreign language in the component's configuration.
Released [17 September 2010]
- added simple mode the same as in vb letest post
- added date and time for posts in module
- fixed several bugs with Joomla 1.5 native
- added AJAX news