vBulletin latest posts module
Ready to download!
Need a custom feature? Contact us!
It is possible to switch the module to either extended view (that will show threads from different forums in tabs) or simple mode (with no division to tabs). And it is possible to show latest threads from the whole forum without adding specific subforums to the component's config.
The module itself comes together with the component that helps adjusting all the settings and connect to forum.
Once you install the COMPONENT you configure the Forum settings (path and URL) and Display Options for the module.
You can choose:
- to show latest created topics or latest active topics,
- number of posts to display within one forum,
- number of symbols for preview,
- to show posts from the forums you specify or all forums at once,
- to use Today, Yesterday labels instead of dates for such posts.
Once you install and publish the MODULE, you can select the mode to display posts in its parameters.
For extended mode you can also change module height and tab event - on mouse over on click.
This can either be extended (when posts will be shown in tabs according to forums) or simple (with all posts displayed without forums separation):
It's also possible to translate the front-end language labels for module in the component's config.
- Joomla! 2.5 compatible release
- added to choose of the extended or simple mode