Home > Forum > Free extensions > Joomla RoomBooker > Delete booking
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Delete booking

Delete booking 6 years 1 week ago #19273

• M Beatty
  • Fresh Boarder
I am interested in allowing any registered user the ability to delete their own booking without having to wait for admin to "check" the booking.
If someone makes a mistake I want them to be able to easily change it and not have to wait for an admin since the admin will not be regularly checking bookings.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Delete booking 6 years 1 week ago #19278

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello M Beatty,

There is option "Allow edit bookings by users" in the "Custom settings" section of the component. It allows setting up permissions to edit and delete bookings, i.e. select "Yes" for this option to enable user to modify and delete his own bookings.

The option used to be called "Allow edit bookings by users after admin check", but we corrected the name so as not to mislead customers.

Please proceed to your Members Area to download the updated package and reinstall the component.

If further questions arise, feel free to contact us.
JoomPlace Support Team

Re: Delete booking 6 years 1 week ago #19287

• M Beatty
  • Fresh Boarder
I am running 1.1.11 which is the only version offered to me on my Member's Page.
My back end still has "Allow edit bookings by users after admin check" but users can delete their own bookings.
Thanks.

Re: Delete booking 6 years 1 week ago #19325

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
Hello M Beatty,

I probably didn't explain myself well. Let me give it another try, please.

We applied the changes to version 1.1.11 and updated it in Members Area section. But please note that the version wasn't changed.

Please proceed to your Members Area as I recommended in my previous message, download the installation package and reinstall the component.

Also, make sure that your subscription is still active. If it has expired, the updated package will not be available.
JoomPlace Support Team

Re: Delete booking 6 years 4 hours ago #19417

• M Beatty
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the response. Actually I just bought the program last week so I do have 1.1.11 running and it still says "Allow edit bookings by users after admin check:"
But it doesnt matter -- your response helped me out!

I have another question however...

Is it possible to limit only certain rooms (or buildings) to a specific set of Periods?
So Rooms 1, 2 and 3 might have four different defined periods and then Rooms 4, 5 and 6 have six different ones?
Some rooms have different availability times so this would be very useful!
Even if I make different menus I still can't seem to apply certain "periods" to specific rooms or buildings.
Thanks!

Re: Delete booking 5 years 11 months ago #19476

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
Hello M Beatty,

Unfortunately, this is impossible. All you can do by means of standard functionality, is assigning fixed periods to one group of rooms and flexible periods to another.
JoomPlace Support Team
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds