additional
Home > Forum > Free extensions > Joomla RoomBooker > Roombooker Dutch language file
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Roombooker Dutch language file

Roombooker Dutch language file 7 years 7 months ago #13701

Hello dear support team,
I have two questions.
Question one has to do with the Dutch language file.
Is it possible that the file attached will be integrated into the roombooker-component?
This is a translation for a doctors practice in a small village.

The second question is a little bit difficult to describe.
At the working roombooker-component only registrated users can make a new booking.
But we want that our visitors will be able to make an appointment (or book a room) with the doctor trough Roombooker without a login, they only have to enter a valid E-mailadres.
Is this possible in de the Roombooker-component?
And will I be able to do it by myself, or can the support team help me with this issue?

Kind Regards,
Marcel van Keulen

File Attachment:

File Name: dutchMVK.zip
File Size: 2928
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Marcel van Keulen. Reason: Attaching file
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Roombooker Dutch language file 7 years 7 months ago #13717

• Nana
Hello,

1. It's possible to integrate the language in the component. You can upload the language file and select it to be by default. If you have any difficulties with it, you can contact us in ticket (as the private information will be required), we'll help you.

2. "RoomBooker" doesn't work there.
If it's necessary, we could offer you our custom development services and do it for you.

If you're interested in, please let us know.

Regards

Re:Roombooker Dutch language file 7 years 7 months ago #13720

Hello supportteam member,

I'd tried to import the dutch.php file to the language directory in de com_com_roonmbooker component with filezilla, but the server gives me the following error.
I tried to make the file writeable (it was writeble already), but I could not retrieve the permissions for that section to change something.

Commando: STOR dutch.php
Antwoord: 553 Rename/move failure: Permission denied

This is not the first time room_booker make it not possible to write in this section.
In March of 2010, on another site of me, the same error comes.
The supportteam fix that isseu, by putting the file I'd upload with the message on the Forum (I will do also this time) and make it a part of the new roombooker package file.
That file I had installed en worked for me perfectly.
On this website I see that the same error has occured.
Will you be able to help me with a new roombooker package file, where the dutch.php file is included?

On the second point I did asked, I do want to now the cost of this actions from you to help me with this isseu. What costs are there to make the changes on the component, so I will be able to make it possible for visitors (not users) to make an appointment with the home doctor on his practice.

File Attachment:

File Name: dutch.zip
File Size: 2922

Thanks for your answers you given me already.

Kind regards,

Marcel van Keulen
Please excuse me for my bad Enlish I tried to write down.
I'am only a Dutch guy.
I hope you can read and understand my message.

Re:Roombooker Dutch language file 7 years 7 months ago #13726

• Nana
Hello,

You wrote: "This is not the first time room_booker make it not possible to write in this section."
But it's not the fault of "Room Booker", as it doesn't set the permissions on these files. FTP is set incorrectly. Perhaps, it's the cause.

I'll answer on other questions, using the email. Because there's the private information.

Regards

Re:Roombooker Dutch language file 7 years 7 months ago #13728

Dear Nana,

In the file com_roombooker_1.1.10(GNU).zip, the support team has included my dutch.php language file. The installation of Roombooker was easy en it worked out for me on that website. Wat Roombooker does during the installation is setting the atribs on 0644.
This settings hasn't enough permissions to change the file en save it.
Atribs with 0777 will do this.
Only I can't set the atribs on 0777, the server says "could not change perm on dutch.php: Bad file descriptor."

So the problem is in the installation phase of roombooker.
The last time your support team include the dutch.php file in the installation file en send it to me. That file I installed trough Joomla component installing module.
It worked perfectly.
Only that last dutch.php file isn't the correct one for this site of a homepractice docter.
The file I sent earlyer to you is the wright one.
Kind Regards,

Marcel van Keulen

File Attachment:

File Name: dutch-20101011.zip
File Size: 2922

Re:Roombooker Dutch language file 7 years 6 months ago #13915

• Nana
We’ve replaced the language file with one, you sent.

If you don’t have a custom development for “RoomBooker”, you can download and use new version 1.1.11. The language system has been changed there to a default one (for Joomla 1.5). So there’re ini files. These files could be edited in the back end of “RoomBooker”. But then you should translate them again.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds