additional
Home > Forum > Free extensions > Joomla - SMF bridge > Automatic login not working after install and sych
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Automatic login not working after install and sych

Automatic login not working after install and sych 8 years 2 months ago #12255

Trying to use Joomla, SMF, and CB with Joomla - SMF bridge on a new install of all three to test for a later live site. Synchronization is working, but when logging into Joomla, it does not automatically log into SMF, I believe.

After logging into Joomla, I have a link to the SMF, clicking on it goes to the site, but does not log in.

The site is at pia.freakinggeek.net and forum is pia.freakinggeek.net/forum
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Automatic login not working after install and sych 8 years 2 months ago #12256

• Ann
Hi,
could you please provide the temporary admin access for your site for us to check the correct setup/configuration? You can mail it to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it together with this thread's link.
We'll check it and see why the autologin is not currently working.

Re: Automatic login not working after install and sych 6 years 4 months ago #18812

I have the same problem now, I log into Joomla but I'm not being logged in automatically to the forum.
What was the solution to this problem?

Re: Automatic login not working after install and sych 6 years 4 months ago #18814

Think I managed to solve this issue, but dont ask me how.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds