Home > Forum > Free extensions > Joomla - SMF bridge > Not synchronizing
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Not synchronizing

Not synchronizing 7 years 3 months ago #15872

• pink
  • Fresh Boarder
I have been trying to synchronize my users. Everything looks to be set up in the configuration area correctly, and I get a message that users were "successfully copied" to SMF, yet no users show up in the SMF memberlist.

I installed all the items in the downloaded bundle, except for the CB plugin since Joomla does not recognize it as a valid installation package. I attempted to turn off CB in Joomla, so as to avoid any issue with this.

I am using SMF 2.0 and Joomla 1.15.22.

Can anyone assist me with figuring out what I'm doing incorrectly?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Not synchronizing 7 years 3 months ago #15873

• pink
  • Fresh Boarder
After fiddling with various option for configuration, it is now magically synchronizing. I'm happy it works, but it's a little frustrating when it's not working. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.