Home > Forum > Free extensions > JoomPhpBB bridge > How to re-synch all my users???
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to re-synch all my users???

How to re-synch all my users??? 6 years 10 months ago #15174

Hi,
tonight we have upgraded your phpBB bridge v. 2 (j! 1.0 and phpbb2) to v.3 (J1 1.5 and phpbb3).
We have a big problem: when we get into Components -> phpbb3 -> Forum users...*all* the users show as *not* synch with joomla (red cross) - and, obviously, all the "joomla" report right section informations are all blank!
I have latest version (1.4) of CB also installed (and your CB plugin too).
So today I have login-logout problems with my users (more then 7000): how can I force a full re-synch of the forum users with data on joomla table???
Thanks
Marco (HappySoft Srl)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to re-synch all my users??? 6 years 10 months ago #15195

• Nana
Hi Marco,

As we understood, you just install the bridge on your site. So it's correct now. Because the bridge doesn't make any synchronization automatically during installation.

The administrator can copy the users from forum in Joomla manually into Synchronization.

But it's not necessary to do. Because if the bridge is set, the appropriate plugins are installed and enabled, the users can login Joomla (using login and password for forum) and they will have 'the automatically created user' in Joomla.

If you still have the difficulties, please wrote to Helpdesk.

Best regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds