Home > Forum > Free extensions > JoomPhpBB bridge > Install Error blank page
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Install Error blank page

Install Error blank page 6 years 4 months ago #16573

Ok ive installed everything installed CB and got the joomphpbb plugin installed no errors. i go to components and click on the config for joomphpbb and anytime i click apply or save it redirects me to a blank white page.

www.digitalkillers.org/site/administrator/index2.php

i dont get it ?? also read something about a license but never got one when i bought this and dont know where to put it if i had one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Install Error blank page 6 years 4 months ago #16577

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello Nicholas,

As a rule, there can be numerous reasons for such problems and it is quite difficult to say which of them you have.

In your ticket, you stated that error 500 arises.

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code meaning something has gone wrong on a server hosting your website but the server could not specify the exact problem.

This problem may be caused by:

- A malformed php script
- An invalid folder in an .htaccess or other configuration file
- Limitation imposed by file system and server software (for example php log file size set to 10Mb)
- Missing php.ini (or cannot read php.ini file)

Kindly see the message I sent in reply to your ticket. Please continue answering via the ticket.

As for the license issue, license used to be applied to our components several years ago. At the moment all our extensions have open source code and are distributed under GNU/GPL license.
JoomPlace Support Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds