additional
Home > Forum > Free extensions > JoomPhpBB bridge > The requested user does not exist in admin panel
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The requested user does not exist in admin panel

The requested user does not exist in admin panel 7 years 6 months ago #13963

phpBB:3.0.7-PL1
php:5.2.14
MySql 5.0.67
JoomPhpBB3 Bridge:1.0.0
Joomla:1.5.17 Stable (not legacy mode)

User is visable in the find member list under manage users but when you try to administrate that user it says "The requested user does not exist"

If I expand the members for the default forum group I can see the user listed here AND view the administration for that user aswell as change the groups etc.

Is anyone able to help? I have created a urgent support ticket with no responce apart from the automated reply. (yes I have checked my spam filter)

Drew Watson
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: The requested user does not exist in admin panel 7 years 6 months ago #13967

• Nana
Hello Drew,

I'm sorry, but your explanation is unclear.

Could you explain it 'step by step'?

I mean in such a way: e.g., I open this link... and go to... and do the following things... then ... occurs, but it should be...

Thank you in advance.

Re: The requested user does not exist in admin panel 7 years 6 months ago #13968

I have updated the support ticket and will copy the extra information here as someone might find it usefull but I am surprised it took just over 2 hours since you logged in on the account I created for you to post this reply to this thread and support ticket (2010-11-11 13:27:24 GMT)

If you log into the site, enter forum, log into forum admin control panel.

on the general tab select "Manage users" click "find a member"

here you will see a list of the user accounts created via the bridge system when logging in. (you will see duplicates here aswell)

if you click select next to the user it will take you back out of the popup window and populate the userbox with that login name.

click submit and you will be presented with the "The requested user does not exist"

this is very strange and should not perform like this.

you can edit the user data for the user by selecting the username from (general tab) manage groups > registered users> members and clicking her name in the list.
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Drew Watson.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.