additional
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wish list.

Wish list. 11 years 2 months ago #2873

Hi,

After our first tests, we have a wish list for this exellent component.
1. When creating a content item in the main site, it would be nice if there was a COPY TO ALL button. If we want the item in all the subsites, in the same section and category. It would be much faster.
2. When CHANGING a content item, it would be nice if there is a UPDATE ALL button. This way it could update all the subsites where this item is in the same section - category.
3. An UNPUBLISH ALL would also be very helpfull to unpublish a content item on all the subsites. A DELETE ALL button would give the same result.
4. The COPY is now adding a content item a second time, so when changing something you can't update on the subsites.
5. When selecting unpublish, the list of subsites could appear, and all the subsites to unpublish the content item would be selected the same way as with the COPY button. The same for the delete button.
6. 'Show on frontpage' isn't copied to the subsite. That would also be very handsome.

Could you look at my wish list please? If it is not planned in the standard version, I would like to receive a price quote for the programming of this.

Regards,

Chris.<br /><br />Post edited by: skiman, at: 2007/03/07 18:07
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Wish list. 11 years 2 months ago #2895

• Dmitry Pluzhnikov
Hello, Chris

Thank you! I added your suggestions to our wish list! It is much appreciated.

If you want to know about our prices, please write to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best Wishes
Anatolii<br /><br />Post edited by: Anatolii, at: 2007/03/09 21:56
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.