additional
Home > Forum > Free extensions > MultisitesSearch > doesn't put a site in the database
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: doesn't put a site in the database

doesn't put a site in the database 11 years 2 weeks ago #4647

• Fokko
  • Fresh Boarder
we have bought the component not so long ago. installation went fine, but to put in a site is another story.
i can put in a website, db, host, etc, but i cant put in an DB_prefix anywhere.

i can fill in the other blanks, but i doesn't write it in the database.

i had to put it manually in the database.

then i try to search. followed up by an error code:
Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx/subdomains/testing/httpdocs/includes/database.php on line 92.

edit: after the first input in the database itself. logging out of joomla and logging back in, now i could fill in the sites. is this problem already known by anyone?
ps: i have used the same settings? so my passwords were the same.

edit2: stil doesnt show up. i made a license for a subdomain, but it give me problems the whole time. i will try to fix it when i do a live update. keep you posted.

Post edited by: Fokko, at: 2007/09/26 22:20<br /><br />Post edited by: Fokko, at: 2007/09/26 22:28
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:doesn't put a site in the database 11 years 2 weeks ago #4649

• Dmitry Pluzhnikov
Hello
Please provide us Super Admin's access to your site so our developer could see the issue. Also please let us know your Order ID. Please use this form for this:
–°ontact Us
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by .
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.