additional
Home > Forum > Free extensions > MultisitesSearch > Error when searching
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error when searching

Error when searching 9 years 9 months ago #10288

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/dcguides/public_html/components/com_multisitessearch/multisitessearch.html.php(5) : eval()'d code(5) : eval()'d code on line 239

www.desertcitiesguides.com/component/opt...tessearch/Itemid,35/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Error when searching 9 years 9 months ago #10290

• Ann
Hi!
We've fixed this incompatibility, and made as well the component available for Joomla 1.5 native version.
We've laid out the new version to the members area where you should now be able to download it, since now it's encoded with Ioncube hence you'll need the ioncube loader installed on your site (please check our Requirements page to get more instructions).

If you have questions, feel free to ask.
kind regards!

Re:Error when searching 9 years 9 months ago #10291

Hello, and thanks for the quick update.

I am still having problems, however.

I do have ioncube already installed, and use it with other components.

The error message I receive when going to the component, front-end or back-end, is ...
The encoded file /home/dcguides/public_html/administrator/components/com_multisitessearch/admin.multisitessearch.php requires a license file com_multisitessearch_license.txt.

I did download the license file in the member area, but it was named
license_ms_search.txt

So, I am not quite sure where this license file goes, or the correct name of this file.

Thanks for the help,

ps, also, just how do I remove the branding. I am not sure how to purchase that upgrade.

Re:Error when searching 9 years 9 months ago #10292

Hello, again,

And thanks, this fix has worked well.

I had to place that license key file in the /home/dcguides/public_html/administrator/components/com_multisitessearch/ folder, and name it com_multisitessearch_license.txt

This has worked and thanks again.

But, please do let me know how to remove the branding. I believe there is a license upgrade to purchase??

Thanks,

Re:Error when searching 9 years 9 months ago #10293

• Ann
yes, you are correct, the link is:
www.joomplace.com/webshop/page,shop.prod...9/manufacturer_id,0/

then you go to your members area, check the branding free box and generate a new license file,
if you have problems, let us know

kind regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.