additional
Home > Forum > Free extensions > MultisitesSearch > How to change the layout of the search result page
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to change the layout of the search result page

How to change the layout of the search result page 10 years 3 weeks ago #7765

I just bought the multi site search component, and put it on the site.... and it works fine....
but the default layout of the search result doesn't suite my needs so I need to change it.

I need to remove some elements like the check boxes where you can select sites ... remove open in new window checkbox etc.

also when I click on the search result they redirect me to correct article BUT ... with one huge problem the corresponding mainmenu is not open and all left and right module is missing (link doesn't provide Itemid parameter in the request ). The similar problem also exit in multisite content component and i fix it with little coding...

but I can't change anything in this component because you encrypted whole component......

So am I missing something or there is a way to change the layout of the search result page and to add Itemid parameter in the link to the article?

Tnx in advance
Predrag
Last Edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by predrag peranovic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to change the layout of the search result page 10 years 3 weeks ago #7785

• Dmitry Pluzhnikov
Hello

Please contact us regarding this issue using the \"Contact us\" form. We will help you.
Please mention this thread in your message.

Regards,
Dmitriy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.