additional
Home > Forum > Free extensions > MultisitesSearch > Only main site search results
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Only main site search results

Only main site search results 10 years 8 months ago #4389

After installing and setting up MultiSitesSearch I noticed that it only returns search results from the main site (test site actually) and not from any of the listed sites.

The listed sites connect to the database okay - the DB_prefix has been selected.

I have content in the other sites containing the search word. Search content is checked in the setup page.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Only main site search results 10 years 8 months ago #4396

• Dmitry Pluzhnikov
Hello
Please provide Super Admin's access to your site so we could see. You can use –°ontact Us for that. Also please mention this forum thread in your message.
Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by .

Re:Only main site search results 10 years 8 months ago #4423

There are some things that you should never ask for and the Super Admin access to someone elses site is one of them.
Would you be happy to give me Super Admin access to this site?
I am good person with no interest in doing anything wrong but you simiply don't know that and so it would be unwise to give access.

I'm sure you have good intentions but solving this problem through this forum could help others in the future that may be experiencing similar difficulties. In my understanding that is the purpose of a forum.

You can try out the search at free.yogaindailylife.org.au
Search for qld
I have linked to qld.yogaindailylife.org.au and there is \"qld\" in the content of the home page.

In List of Sites I put
Site URL: qld.yogaindailylife.org.au/
Host: localhost
DB details

Selected jos_ as the prefix - all okay.

In Setup I left everying as it was on install. The six \"Search in\" categories are checked. Log search string is yes.
Min Length is 2
Max Length is 30

In View Statistics the searches on QLD have been logged.

I have a blue tick for licence which expires on 2007-12-05

Your help is appriciated.

Post edited by: dharmpuri, at: 2007/09/01 05:09

Post edited by: dharmpuri, at: 2007/09/01 05:10<br /><br />Post edited by: dharmpuri, at: 2007/09/01 05:14
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.