Home > Forum > Free extensions > Online FlashQuiz > adding link on results page
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: adding link on results page

adding link on results page 9 years 9 months ago #9210

• daniel
  • Junior Boarder
How do i add a link on the results page???

If the user fails i want them to be displayed a different link than if they pass.

but right now have a link in the results breaks the quiz!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:adding link on results page 9 years 9 months ago #9224

• Dmitry Pluzhnikov
Hello

If I correctly understand you... Did you mean that if you insert any kind of link into "Display this message if the user passes" or "Display this message if the user fails" then the component crashes? If yes, please send us Super Admin's access and FTP access so we could try to fix the issue. Please use the "Contact us" page to do this. Also please mention this forum thread in your message.

If I missed something, please attach a screenshot with some more detailed explanations so we could give an advice to fix the issue.

Best Regards,
Dmitry.

Re:adding link on results page 9 years 3 months ago #10538

I am also having the same problem. I would like to add a link in the results sections "Display this message if the user passes" and "Display this message if the user fails". However, when I add the link code the quiz stops working. The problem seems to be with the brackets < >.

Orginally, I wanted to just add all text information in these sections instead of the link. However, the text doesn't automatically wrap, so the text is cut off when the results is displayed, and it doesn't appear that the result box can scroll on the front-end.

A fix or help to any one of the two issues above would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Re:adding link on results page 9 years 3 months ago #10539

• Ann
Hi!
Are you using the latest version?
Please check your members area (the Download button) for the latest archive and reinstall if necessary (the latest version is encoded with ioncube, so pls see the Requirements page to get the instructions about installing the ioncube loader). Your quizzes will be stored in the database if you reinstall.

However if this happens with the latest version, let us know.
kind regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.