additional
Home > Forum > Free extensions > Online FlashQuiz > Cannot see Questions in Flash Window
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cannot see Questions in Flash Window

Cannot see Questions in Flash Window 8 years 5 months ago #11836

Hi, I bought Flash Quiz a few hours ago. I installed it on my Joomla 1.5. The installation was without any errors and the creation of a quiz was quiet easy.

When I try to start the quiz on my Website Flash ist starting an I get a big "undefined" then a smaller "undefined" and at the bottom of the Flash-Area I see my Login-Name and an "undefined" immediately behind my name.

After clicking on the "start"-button I can see a colored Headline with the text "undefined" on the left and the Time elapsed since starting growing up on the right.

There ist also a tab on the right hand side to pull out a box with the words "Question", "Points" and "Points awarded" on the top.

Unfortunately there is not Question or anything else regarding the test itself.

Please help!!!

Kind regards

Torsten
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cannot see Questions in Flash Window 8 years 5 months ago #11837

• Ann
Hi Torsten,
could you please provide us the temporary admin access to your site?
You can mail it to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it together with this thread's link.

We'll check it and let you klnow the solution.
Kind regards!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.