Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: No solution for ioncube

No solution for ioncube 9 years 8 months ago #10092

• Max
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey guys,

I've followed correctly every instruction for installing ioncube loader. However Joomla is still giving error. I'm tired trying to solve this, so please I ask you to send me the previous version of online flashquiz and if I will have problems with the current licence file I installed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:No solution for ioncube 9 years 8 months ago #10098

• Ann
Hi!
I mailed the older version to your mailbox, please check, however,
we are always willing to help you if you have troubles.
So if you are able to provide us with the admin access to your site, we'll at least see what error there is and how it should be solved.

You can either mail it to me or to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .
Kind regards!

Re:No solution for ioncube 9 years 6 months ago #10529

• Max
  • Fresh Boarder
Ann,

After 2 months that I have been dissapointed, I return to you to ask you to please send me again the component as well as mambot and documentation so I can finally use this item I bought and necer been able to make it work. Thank you.

Re:No solution for ioncube 9 years 6 months ago #10534

• Ann
Hi!
Now, what version of the component are you going to use? The latest one encoded with ioncube?
You can download the latest version in your members area via the Download link and the license file with the Get license file button.

If you have difficulties setting up a quiz, we can assist you, and create a test quiz for you. Just contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and tell us how we can help you.
kind regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.