additional
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Config Problems

Config Problems 10 years 3 weeks ago #9487

Sorry about this but I am having trouble configuring Subscription Deluxe.

I want anyone (public) to hit 'Join' on the Menu and be taken to a subscription page. After subscribing and paying the membership fee they will show up as 'registered' users on the site and in CBuilder.

1. 'Join' works fine except for the Login > Creat Account> Lost Password buttons. The implication from the FAQ is that before anyone can pay a subscription they must be Registered users on the site OR with the component. Why should someone register with the component and then Subscribe? If this is not the case then how do I configure this to remove the redundant buttons?

2. In any event, as it currently stands I can use the Create Account button but the new user does not appear in the Joomla Users or the CB Users. Why not?

3. Finally, a really, really dumb question. I want to charge an annual subscription fee but no joining fee. If I configure component to have 0 'Initial' price and say 100 'Usual' price, the paypal account shows a fee of 0. therefore I assume that I should set the 'Initial' to 100 and 'Usual' to 100 and that the 'Usual' is only charged on Renewal. Correct?

Thanks in advance :blink:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Config Problems 10 years 3 weeks ago #9490

• Ann
Hi!
1. You won't be able to remove those buttons, the component is designed that way.
2. If a user after registring in the component logs into joomla, he is automatically registered there.
3. Initial is for the first payment, usual is for the rest, so you should put 100 into both fields. Usual will be charged in the subscription is prolonged.

Kind regards!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: tom
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.