Home > Forum > Free extensions > Subscription PRO/Deluxe > Editing template files of Subscriptions Deluxe
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Editing template files of Subscriptions Deluxe

Editing template files of Subscriptions Deluxe 9 years 4 months ago #9723

Hey,

I just noticed the template files were encrypted after trying to make changes to the page where the customer selects their plan. Mainly I just want to put in some text above the table of plans and modify a few language files.

After looking at a similar post, I noticed there was a person who asked about getting the template files sent to him/her via email. This would be awesome if one of the admins could send me the template files so I can make a few changes. My email account is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it (username is webcitz). I just purchased the program about 1 hour ago. Thanks for your help!

(Admins - Please let me know if I should create a support ticket for this request)

-David
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Editing template files of Subscriptions Deluxe 9 years 4 months ago #9731

• Ann
Hi David!
Please check the ticket reply.
Kind regards!

Re: Editing template files of Subscriptions Deluxe 6 years 6 months ago #16079

• Shirley Sandra
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
WebCitz wrote:
Hey,

I just noticed the template files were encrypted after trying to make changes to the page where the customer selects their plan. Mainly I just want to put in some text above the table of plans and modify a few language files.

After looking at a similar post, I noticed there was a person who asked about getting the template files sent to him/her via email. This would be awesome if one of the admins could send me the template files so I can make a few changes. My email account is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it (username is webcitz). I just purchased the program about 1 hour ago. Thanks for your help!

(Admins - Please let me know if I should create a support ticket for this request)

-David
Thanks you for the post.
The following user(s) said Thank You:
  • Page:
Moderators: tom
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds