additional
Home > Forum > Free extensions > Subscription PRO/Deluxe > Problem with registered users
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with registered users

Problem with registered users 9 years 7 months ago #10679

Hello:

I've installed the Subscription Pro Deluxe component folowing the instructions and it appears to be working. I created a "subscription" menu item in the main menu in Joomla and linked it to the compoment and set the authentication to "registered user" group 18.

When I subscribe as a test subject it goes through the subscription process okay via paypal sandbox. But when I log in I am not seen as a registered user in Joomla so I cannot access the content that a registered user has "paid" for.

I also tried logging in to the Joomla registration box but it does not recognize me.

I wish to use to component to allow registered users in your component to access the content that registered users in Joomla would access. I read somewhere that you can have users register with joomla as well as with the component but that defeats the purpose of having the component for paid access.

How can I get the component and Joomla to connect?

Thanks,

Bruce
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Problem with registered users 9 years 7 months ago #10691

• Ann
Hi Bruce!
It's hard to guess what is the reason for this, therefore if you provided us with the temporary admin access to the site, we'd have a chance to look at it closely and tell you what's incorrect there.

You can mail it to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with this thread's link, we'll respond asap.
kind regards!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: tom
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.