Home > Forum > Free extensions > Subscription PRO/Deluxe > Problem with registered users
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with registered users

Problem with registered users 9 years 2 days ago #10679

Hello:

I've installed the Subscription Pro Deluxe component folowing the instructions and it appears to be working. I created a "subscription" menu item in the main menu in Joomla and linked it to the compoment and set the authentication to "registered user" group 18.

When I subscribe as a test subject it goes through the subscription process okay via paypal sandbox. But when I log in I am not seen as a registered user in Joomla so I cannot access the content that a registered user has "paid" for.

I also tried logging in to the Joomla registration box but it does not recognize me.

I wish to use to component to allow registered users in your component to access the content that registered users in Joomla would access. I read somewhere that you can have users register with joomla as well as with the component but that defeats the purpose of having the component for paid access.

How can I get the component and Joomla to connect?

Thanks,

Bruce
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Problem with registered users 8 years 11 months ago #10691

• Ann
Hi Bruce!
It's hard to guess what is the reason for this, therefore if you provided us with the temporary admin access to the site, we'd have a chance to look at it closely and tell you what's incorrect there.

You can mail it to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with this thread's link, we'll respond asap.
kind regards!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: tom
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds