additional
Home > Forum > Free extensions > Subscription PRO/Deluxe > Quick (or not so quick) questions
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quick (or not so quick) questions

Quick (or not so quick) questions 9 years 10 months ago #10071

• Andreas Bochmann
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
What languages are available of Subscription De Luxe
Reading the forum the language parts seem to be encrypted (Ioncube??) and cannot be changed by the customer.

Whereas Subscription Pro uses its own registration, would be possible / advisable to turn off the CB Login?
If I understood everything correct, the Sub login is different from the CB Login, but - if I have used the Sub login, it automatically transfers my username and password to CB. Thus it seems to make sense to only use the Sub login for the frontend, in order not to confuse the user.... Or am I missing something here???

Any plans for Subscription de Luxe running in Joomla 1.5 native mode?
Would be nice, as Joomla 1.0 will be history soon....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Quick (or not so quick) questions 9 years 10 months ago #10084

• Ann
Hi!
Yes, that's really a drawback of this component, some language variables are located in the encrypted files (it's not yet encoded with ioncube), we'll improve this in the next version, but if now someone needs this to be translate, we can do it individually for a person.

no, you get it correctly, the component then creates this account in joomla,

yes, we're updating the components..soon it will be available.

Kind regards!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: tom
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.