additional
Home > Forum > Free extensions > VBulletin Bridge > Dual Login Problem
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dual Login Problem

Dual Login Problem 7 years 11 months ago #13545

Hello and first apology for my bad English.
I have today the JVB vbulletin duo Sync installed now the following problem arises: 1. in the configuration the error appears invalid path, the path is however correct.
Forum setting file doesn´t exist in Example: /usr/www/users/narree/forum comes as error message.
If I those the data enter can I this user manually Sync.
2. The Login dual does not go, I cannot log in separately in Joomla or Vbulletin however together.
Have you a solution?

greeting
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Dual Login Problem 7 years 11 months ago #13567

• Nana
Hello,

1. Check the path to the forum. Is it right?

There could be unnecessary slash at the end of path.

Click "Test" to check the correctness, then click "Save" to set the settings.

If there're the data of connection with forum database, you can choose the radio button "Manually" and fill the required fields in.

2. Autologin works only one-way. I.e. a user can authorise in Joomla and s/he is logged automatically in VB, but not other way. If you'd like to have more details about VB Bridge work, please see the tab "How it works" there:
www.joomplace.com/bridges/vbulletin-duo-sync-bridge-cb.html

If anything is not clear, please ask.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: tom
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.