Home > Forum > Free extensions > VBulletin Bridge > vBulletin latest posts module 1.0.4 Download neede
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: vBulletin latest posts module 1.0.4 Download neede

vBulletin latest posts module 1.0.4 Download neede 5 years 9 months ago #20504

I purchased this module a couple days ago and even opened a ticket. In the member section the 1.0.4 version is not listed as a download even thought that was the version listed on the site where I purchased it. The only version available for download is the 1.0.3 but I need the link to download 1.0.4 as that is the only one that works for my Joomla install of 2.5.

Can someone please help with this as no one has even looked at my ticket either. I need this to launch a new site for our members.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: vBulletin latest posts module 1.0.4 Download neede 5 years 9 months ago #20508

The same issue here. I opened a support ticket asking them where is the version 1.0.4 for Joomla 2.5, but no response so far. I will wait 24 more hours and I will claim my money back by PayPal if they don't answer my question, because this is not the customer support what they are promoting on the internet.

Re: vBulletin latest posts module 1.0.4 Download neede 5 years 9 months ago #20511

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello guys,

I've responded to your requests in helpdesk, but will duplicate the answer here just in case.

We have implemented necessary changes to fix the issue. Kindly proceed to your Members Area to download the installation package.

Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

Should the problem still persist or further questions arise, don't hesitate to contact us. We'll be happy to assist.

P.S. Kindly note our working hours, which are 8am to 4pm GMT Monday through Friday. For more information, view the short support policy.
JoomPlace Support Team

Re: vBulletin latest posts module 1.0.4 Download neede 5 years 5 months ago #21314

Another unnecessary purchase !!
This module doesn't display the last topics but the last message on latest topics.
$ 20 dollars in your pocket, and an unsatisfied customer!
Well done.

Re: vBulletin latest posts module 1.0.4 Download neede 5 years 5 months ago #21315

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hi Thomas,

It's sad to hear that you are disappointed, but unfortunately we don't quite understand your complaint.

The module is called "latest posts" and this is exactly what it does - it displays latest posts.

If we are missing something, please elaborate.
JoomPlace Support Team
  • Page:
Moderators: tom
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds