Home > Forum > General discussion/Presale questions > Site Discussion > Can't access Categories from control panel
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't access Categories from control panel

Can't access Categories from control panel 4 months 2 days ago #26217

• webarts
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I can't access Categories from the Control Panel of the comparison Chart. When I press categories to open I get error "500 Layout categories_batch not found."

I also logged in to your demo and I get the same.

Can you please check?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff

Can't access Categories from control panel 3 months 1 week ago #26394

• Jeff
  • Fresh Boarder
webarts wrote:
Hello,

I can't access Categories from the Control Panel of the comparison Chart. When I press categories to open I get error "500 Layout categories_batch not found."

I also logged in to your demo and I get the same.

Can you please check?

I am also having this issue. Using in two Joomla sites running versions 3.7.5 & 3.8.1.

500 Layout categories_batch not found.
/home/gleeble7/public_html/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:706

I turned on debugging to try and find more information on the issue, here is the call stack:
#FunctionLocation
1()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:706
2Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()JROOT/administrator/components/com_comparisonchart/views/categories/tmpl/default.php:245
3include()JROOT/administrator/components/com_comparisonchart/helpers/html/categories.php:10
4include()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:695
5Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:230
6Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_categories/views/categories/view.html.php:130
7CategoriesViewCategories->display()JROOT/administrator/components/com_categories/controller.php:95
8CategoriesController->display()JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
9Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()JROOT/administrator/components/com_categories/categories.php:27
10require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:392
11Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:367
12Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
13Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
14Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:267
15Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

Can't access Categories from control panel 2 months 3 weeks ago #26420

• Tanya
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13
Hello guys,

You can submit a helpdesk ticket for this issue, and we will find a solution.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds