additional
Home > Forum > General discussion/Presale questions > Site Discussion > Some questions about survey Force Deluxe
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some questions about survey Force Deluxe

Some questions about survey Force Deluxe 3 months 1 week ago #27090

• Andre
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

i do have some questions about the survey force deluxe bundle i bought.

I just can't figure out some questions:

- how can i edit, what is send me by email, after someone finishes a Survey. I would like to edit and not get any answer and question there.

- how can i set the answering e-Mail adress to the one, that the person who solved the servey insert in it? When i'm answering the servey mail, It's getting back to my adress (caus its the adress from the joomla page) i want to answer the person who made the survey. they type in ther e-mail Adress at page 1 question 3 for example...

- I'd like to change the lettering of the prev / next and submit button into something differnet, maybe with an override?

- Id like to make the surves more in the center of the page with an spacer before and after it. at the moment its in the middle but the header and footer are directly at it.

- how can i edit the question boxes? At the moment i have question - next row the box for it, I'd like to have it in the same row for example.

- How can i change the font color of the survey?

Does anyone have an Idea?

I've found the template css (I'm using pretty-green) it has about 800 lines and nothing i edit there, is changing anything on my page. Just if i cut out everything, there is no Frame any longer :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Some questions about survey Force Deluxe 3 months 1 week ago #27092

• Katya
  • Thank you received: 12
Hello Andre,

Thanks for posting.

I replied to you via Helpdesk ticket.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andre
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.