Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Personal Goal Manager - e-mail

Personal Goal Manager - e-mail 6 years 1 month ago #18667

It would be really great if you could add a daily e-mail that goes to users to remind them to sign in and utilize the daily listing for habits and milestones. the e-mail would have a link to the site to make it easy for them to click and be there.

thanks so much for this great component. I guess I will have to upgrade to joomla 1.7 so I can use it!

Warm wishes for a wonder-filled holiday season...

Twila
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Personal Goal Manager - e-mail 6 years 1 month ago #18669

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello Twila,

Thank you for your idea.

It is really nice to hear our customers take such great interest in this newly released extension.

We will be sure to add your suggestion to our WishList to potentially be implemented in future releases.

Best wishes to you, too...
JoomPlace Support Team

Personal Goal Manager - e-mail 5 years 4 days ago #22087

• Lou
  • Fresh Boarder
I would also like to see an email message as part of the goals manager.
However, I would like to see a reminder email sent out to get the member to login and complete their tasks.
Perhaps the setup could include an email after X days, and have Y emails sent out. That is, for example, that if a member has not entered their tasks after 4 days, then an email would be sent out every other day to remind them. In this case, there would be three emails sent out to remind them. So, the 4 days would be variable and the three emails would be variable - and would be set for all tasks for all members.
Anyway, that is the general idea to let members be accountable to themselves for setting their goals, tasks, deadlines, etc and then having emails to remind them to actually do them if they slip.
The actual implementation of this might be different based on how you want the software to evolve and how this fits in with your future plans.
Thanks in advance. I would love to see this feature in the component as soon as possible as I would like to have this feature on my site.

Personal Goal Manager - e-mail 5 years 1 day ago #22107

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello Lou,

Thank you for your interest and detailed explanation.

We have just released a new version and will soon officially introduce it to users. Unfortunately, it's a little late to add new functionality to this version at the moment. However, we'll keep your idea mind and put it on the wish list for implementation in a future release.

Thank you for your patience.
JoomPlace Support Team
  • Page:
Moderators: tom
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds