additional
Home > Forum > General discussion/Presale questions > Wish list for software > Nested categories for Tree Manager
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nested categories for Tree Manager

Nested categories for Tree Manager 9 years 11 months ago #9118

I would like to use Tree Manager as an replacement for Sections/Category from Joomla, but first this component must do something more:

1. Nested categories with unlimited levels
2. A easy way to create menus from sections/categories/subcategories etc
3. Group and user restriction based on JACL or NinJACL

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Nested categories for Tree Manager 9 years 11 months ago #9135

• Ann
Hi!
We'll add these points to the wish list of the component, although I can not assure you of any timeline when this is possibly implemented (due to current first-priority developments).

If you'd like to get these modifications as a custom project, please let us know.
Kind regards!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: tom, Nal Sav
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.