additional
Home > Forum > JomSocial plugins > JomSocial plugins > All three FREE plugins fail to display.

HOLIDAYS NOTICE!

Dear customers,

our office will be closed on Monday, April 30 and Tuesday, May 1 due to public holidays. We'll get back to you on Wednesday, May 2!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: All three FREE plugins fail to display.

All three FREE plugins fail to display. 3 years 3 months ago #24943

I wanted to test your FREE JomSocial bundle to determine if i wanted to continue with purchasing some of your other software. I found immediately that conflicts were apparent in all three free plugins. This does not inspire me to place faith in your other products.

I read elsewhere on this forum that your plugin/s needed a .css file 'fix' to functionality, yet after trying that, all three still failed to function as described.

Of the three I am particularly interested in getting Graffiti wall and profile designer functioning.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All three FREE plugins fail to display. 3 years 3 months ago #25003

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hi Anthony,

JomSocial plugins are compatible with JomSocial 3.2.0.5 and might not work well with later versions.
The paid extensions do not depend on third-party component and are continuously maintained.
JoomPlace Support Team

All three FREE plugins fail to display. 3 years 1 month ago #25106

So if we want to install your plugin on a Joomla 3.3.6+ with JomSocial 3.2.1.5+ then we have to take it on your word that the various non-functioning free plugins that you offer for evaluation, are (want for a better word) USELESS as an evaluation product. and that we should buy your paid version because they do not have the same issues? Is that what you're inferring? It still doesn't inspire me to purchase your paid versions based on this 'promise' alone. I want to test your product like anyone else before purchase.

I want to buy a number of your products, but not had any luck at all in resolving this issue, as with many users who have commented on your support forum.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds