additional
Home > Forum > JomSocial plugins > JomSocial plugins > Graffiti wall with jomsocial 3.2.1.5
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Graffiti wall with jomsocial 3.2.1.5

Graffiti wall with jomsocial 3.2.1.5 3 years 11 months ago #24830

• wazabiz
  • Fresh Boarder
Hy, graffiti wall don t work with jomsocial 3.2.1.5. When we click on the button "add a photo " we have a blank empty box like in the pics attached. is there any way to solve this? thanks a lot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Graffiti wall with jomsocial 3.2.1.5 3 years 11 months ago #24844

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hi guys,

this issue is only reproduced on certain number of sites and usually relates to a .loading class.
Please use the .css attached and add the code to your template as a fix.

Kind regards

File Attachment:

File Name: JSAPP-75.zip
File Size: 63 KB
JoomPlace Support Team

Graffiti wall with jomsocial 3.2.1.5 3 years 9 months ago #24942

My site runs on Joomla v3.3.6 - JomSocial v3.2.1.5 and Gantry template v4.1.26

I seem to have a similar issue where no matter what setup the Graffiti wall has, the plugin displays a blank popup for all three features of the plugin. My site is SSL secured, would that make any difference? If I right click on the Graffiti window, the flash module declares that no movie is loaded.

Your above message to the other user is at best minimal and does not explain which template the css file should be added to?

I tried your .css file inclusion fix that you suggested above, but alas no joy there.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Anthony Ashard. Reason: additional info

Graffiti wall with jomsocial 3.2.1.5 3 years 8 months ago #25051

Same problem here, I get a blank box...

It's template.css that i'm supposed to put that into right? That solution didn't work for me either.

I'm using jomsocial 3.0.1

It'd be cool if I could get it working, my site is for Japanese learners and drawing 漢字 would be helpful.

Graffiti wall with jomsocial 3.2.1.5 3 years 7 months ago #25094

• Josh
  • Fresh Boarder
Having the same issue.

The popup opens with no links in the footer and a black background which when right clicked says "Movie not loaded..."

CSS fixes have been applied with no luck. :(

Really hoping to add this feature back to my site as it was a hit when first implemented years ago!

Edit: Okay oddly enough... using the drawing_app.swf from plg_graffiti_walls_2.7J1.6_1.7_2.5.zip did load the drawing app, upload it, and apply it to the activity stream. However... it didn't add it to the graffiti wall. Which is honestly fine as that wall is so ancient and deprecated compared to the modern Activity Stream anyway.

The only downfall remaining is that when you draw graffiti on someones page it doesn't display on their stream right away so you really have no way of knowing if what you drew has been applied or not. Is there any way to make the users Activity Stream automatically refresh once you draw graffiti on their page? Similar to how a comment on a users stream is instantaneously displayed when you type one in?
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Josh.

Graffiti wall with jomsocial 3.2.1.5 3 years 7 months ago #25107

I too swapped out the drawing_app.swf file from the j2.5 plugin version and received no errors and the plugin worked on a limited capacity on JomSocial 3.2.1.5 and Joomla 3.3.6, however the text - photo - and video options for the plugin are obviously not available in the earlier drawing_app.swf version. but at least this workaround gets the basic drawing mode functioning.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.