additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > CheckList > Missing some of the text of off task entry

HOLIDAYS NOTICE!

Dear customers,

our office will be closed on Monday 24th, Tuesday 25th and Monday 31st of December, 2018, due to public holidays.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Missing some of the text of off task entry

Missing some of the text of off task entry 4 years 1 week ago #24924

• L James
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Some of my task list entries are being cut short. When I add on the missing text. It saves it but then when I refresh it and look at it in the front end, it is missing again.
The entry was...

Responds to the different things said when in a familiar context with a special person (e.g. 'Where's Mummy?', 'Where's your nose?').

But it only displays...
Responds to the different things said when in a familiar context with a special person (e.g. 'Where

The cut off point seems to be about 99 characters. Can you confirm this as some of my tasks are over this.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by L James.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Missing some of the text of off task entry 4 years 1 week ago #24929

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hi,

we've increased the number of characters to display from 100 to 255. Feel free to update.

Kind regards
JoomPlace Support Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.