additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > Customers Who Bought... > activate module under flypage I'm mislead
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: activate module under flypage I'm mislead

activate module under flypage I'm mislead 6 years 9 months ago #15724

Hi I purchased yesterday Customers Who Bought not understanding the module position.
I thought this replaces the standard VM You may also be interested in this
Module. I did not think I have to publish this as a separate module in a template position.
VM dose not provide links for module positions in category browse pages or flypage pages.
There for your module isn't working for me since it can not be assigned to the imported pages like the sopping cart, checkout ...... in my case.
However I have a module from Spiral scripts and with this module you can assign other modules to those pages.
So your module is showing now on the right pages but empty, only the name is showing.
I tried to add some products to the statistics manually but after pressing the ad button nothing happens.
It seems like your module is not working with my site and I like to ask you for a refund if possible.
Wolfgang
Site: www.sdi-graphics.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: activate module under flypage I'm mislead 6 years 9 months ago #15728

• Nana
Hello Wolfgang,

There's the subscription policy. According the described cases, we can make a refund. But as we need your private information, please submit a ticket and send there the link to this thread. We'll discuss your issue and solve it. Please don't worry.

Re: activate module under flypage I'm mislead 6 years 9 months ago #15753

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Dear Wolfgang,

We are always welcome to make a refund if we really fail to assist you or if software turns out to be not as described.

However in this case before we decide make a refund we would like to ask you if you have tried looking for a proper position in the template or creating a proper one.

Once this is done, publish the module for the VirtueMart pages.

Mind that the module will display only for products pages as the component is programmed this way.

You can also check out the following video tutorial to find out more about the way the Customers Who Bought component works.

Should this not be of any help, let us know, please, and we will see what can be done.
JoomPlace Support Team

Re: activate module under flypage I'm mislead 6 years 9 months ago #15760

OK I can't get this to work!
I publish t the module towards the bottom of the page ( user 21 position)
I selected were to show the module ( pages ) the product category's, since there are no other vm pages available. all I see is a empty module! In the component settings I checked to show the module: Show module in VM cart: and: Show module in product details: but the module is not showing up on those pages.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Re: activate module under flypage I'm mislead 6 years 9 months ago #15770

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
Dear Wolfgang,

It is sad to hear you fail to configure the module properly.
We would really like to assist you in doing this.

Could you be so kind to grant us temporary access to the administration area of the site so that we can help you asap and make you happy with our product?

Feel free to make use of our helpdesk so as not to have private information revealed in public.
JoomPlace Support Team

Re: activate module under flypage I'm mislead 6 years 9 months ago #15775

I don't think I fail I think it's rather difficult to configure!
However I send you the login info to the helpdesk.
I been burned before and I hope nothing gets chanced on my site.

Re: activate module under flypage I'm mislead 6 years 9 months ago #15797

Hi I'm not shore what the problem is now and if you tried to fix this.
I asked for a refund because your component is not replacing the virtuemart component also interested in. I made a mistake thinking it would. On top of all this I cant get it to work on my site.
So are you refunding my purchase?
I provided all the info to your help desk including the back end login and I seen someone has logged in to check.

Re: activate module under flypage I'm mislead 6 years 9 months ago #15804

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
Dear Wolfgang,

Kindly see the detailed answer in the ticket thread.
JoomPlace Support Team

Re: activate module under flypage I'm mislead 6 years 9 months ago #15808

thank you for your help however one other vital component of my site is now not working anymore (Add a Downloadable product) for vendors to upload there products. This is the most imported component of my site and I hope uninstall your component and module will revert the chances you made to my site.
Therefor I will not use your product on my site.
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Wolfgang Gessl.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds