additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > Customers Who Bought... > Problem to delete Manufactured Product in BE
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem to delete Manufactured Product in BE

Problem to delete Manufactured Product in BE 6 years 10 months ago #19076

• Mushr00m
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi and first of all, great component !

I just installed it bu I have an issue with "Manufactured Product". I add one and now when I try to delete it everything goes fine, I have the message that say it's ok, but when I open the product again the "Manufactured Product" still here... Any idea ?

Second, one the About homepage of the component I have "The "Customers who bought ..." component doesn't have a FE part." What does it mean ? Because the module is installed and works...

Thanks for your help !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problem to delete Manufactured Product in BE 6 years 10 months ago #19077

• Mushr00m
  • Fresh Boarder
I tried some things, If I have 4 "Manufactured Products" and try to delete all of them in one shot nothing desapear. If I do one and save , and so on, it works BUT not for the last one that stays... impossible to delete it.

EDIT : An other problem with the module this time, I try to add a class suffix for my css need in the module but it's not working, nothing appears in the module. I watch the code and don't understand why there is this issue... Does the module/component works well with VM 1.1.9 and Joomla 1.5.25 ?
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Mushr00m.

Re: Problem to delete Manufactured Product in BE 6 years 10 months ago #19158

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello,

1. As far as we understand, the problem has to do with VirtueMart itself. The point is that manufactured remains in the product settings, even if you delete it. We recommend contacting the Virtuemart support guys for more information.

2. The suffix seems to work seamlessly on our local server. Would you be so kind to give us temporary access to the admin area so that we can address the problem directly? Feel free to submit a request via helpdesk.

3. The component doesn't have a FE part means that the component doesn't display on the front-end. Only module is supposed to display and as you say it works correctly.

Does this make any sense? Please let me know in case something is still unclear.
JoomPlace Support Team

Re: Problem to delete Manufactured Product in BE 6 years 10 months ago #19161

• Mushr00m
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your reply, I'll send you a temp acces to the admin part so you can see the bugs.

1. No it's not a VM bug cause it's in your component settings, with the manufactured products. Not in VM product settings.

2. I tried and it didn't work. You'll see it by yourself with the backend access.

3. So it's normal if the module is activate that the error still appear in the backend ?

Thanks

Re: Problem to delete Manufactured Product in BE 6 years 10 months ago #19173

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
Dear customers,

If you encounter similar problems, first of all please proceed to your Members Area, download the 1.0.12 updated module package and reinstall it.
JoomPlace Support Team

Re: Problem to delete Manufactured Product in BE 6 years 10 months ago #19174

• Mushr00m
  • Fresh Boarder
Just a little word before closing this post to thanks the team and their reactivity. They solved everything !

Congrats and thanks again

Re: Problem to delete Manufactured Product in BE 6 years 10 months ago #19175

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
Thank you very much for your kind words!

The pleasure is all ours.
JoomPlace Support Team
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.