additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > Customers Who Bought... > show "Customers Who Bought..." module on the cart
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: show "Customers Who Bought..." module on the cart

show "Customers Who Bought..." module on the cart 6 years 7 months ago #17090

Hiya

I have a need to show the "Related Products" aka "Customers Who Bought..." on the cart page for a customers site and i was wondering if this module/component might be able to do this?

I am not to fused how the products are defined as i am just looking for the functionality and can adapt the process to the way the solution works.

Any ideas?

Ww
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: show "Customers Who Bought..." module on the cart 6 years 7 months ago #17096

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello William,

Thank you for being interested in our components.

Generally speaking, the extension is meant for displaying products which customers usually purchase together with some particular product. However, you can configure it so as to have only related products displayed with a certain product. You will have to enable Unreal Statistics and disable Real Statistics so that the system doesn't display products really purchased with this one. However these operations have to be performed for each product separately.

If you have a lot of goods, though, that you find difficult to configure manually, we can adjust the component on the paid basis.

Should this of interest to you, please submit a request to our helpdesk and we will discuss the details.
JoomPlace Support Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.