additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > Customers Who Bought... > Testimonials Component 1.6. Issues with IE9
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Testimonials Component 1.6. Issues with IE9

Testimonials Component 1.6. Issues with IE9 7 years 2 weeks ago #15113

Hi,
I have paid for the Component and if someone is using Internet Explorer 9 they cannot leave a testimonial :angry: and also how do I change the Save button to say - SEND - on the Form for Customers to use instead of saying SAVE?

5 Clients can't leave comments.

Any help please?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Testimonials Component 1.6. Issues with IE9 7 years 2 weeks ago #15121

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Dear Sonny,

Having tested adding and editing testimonials in IE9 on our demosite we found no bugs.
You might have some third-party extension with javascript installed which results in the error and incorrect performance of the functionality.
Could you provide us with a link to the front-end of your site and, if possible, to the administration area? We'll investigate what script causes the error and advise further.
Feel free to write to our helpdesk if necessary.

As regards the translation, go to folder language - en_GB and edit language file en-GB.com_testimonials.ini.
JoomPlace Support Team
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Maria.

Re: Testimonials Component 1.6. Issues with IE9 7 years 2 weeks ago #15124

Hi Maria,
It is all well and good saying its in this folder, but where is the folder in the admin section of Joomla? People seem to assume that everyone knows exactly where it is and I do not. :(

I have had to add four testimonials for my clients as they have been unable to do it themselves.

I have tried to PM you, but it seems to be disabled. How do I give you access without giving everyone access here?

thanks
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by sonny cutting.

Re: Testimonials Component 1.6. Issues with IE9 7 years 2 weeks ago #15127

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Sonny,

The file is located in the site root folder, i.e. the folder where Joomla! is installed. It should be accessed via FTP.
So, to modify the file, go to the root folder and find subfolder Language - en.GB in it.
Find file en-GB.com_testimonials.ini and modify it as necessary. This is a text file.

To provide us with the access, feel free to write to our helpdesk so as not to reveal private information in public. The information in the ticket (the e-mail you'll send us via the helpdesk) is available to authorized staff only.

Should something still remain unclear, don't hesitate to ask. We'll be happy to assist.
JoomPlace Support Team
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds