additional
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cache Issues?

Cache Issues? 7 months 3 weeks ago #26468

I've created the same flipbook now three times and it works fine util page 16, there after it seems to load the wrong pages. In the backend the images and page ordering is right but what gets displayed in front end is different.

I load add each image for each page one by one!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cache Issues? 7 months 3 weeks ago #26469

The Component is faulty. See attachment. I load page 22 , then image 6 loads in front end, then when I load page 23 then image 8 loads.
In the back end the settings are 100%, page 22 point to the right image and page 23 point to correct image. This happens on pages 16 and 17 as well. I've tried it on another flipbook with same result.
Attachments:

Cache Issues? 6 months 3 weeks ago #26494

• Tanya
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi Willem,

Please, try updating to the latest version of the component. There's a fix for this bug.

If the problem remains, please, contact us via HelpDesk.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.616 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.