additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > HTML5 Flipping Book > $flipbook.turn is undefined
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: $flipbook.turn is undefined

$flipbook.turn is undefined 1 year 8 months ago #25895

I've installed version 1.0.6.002 on Joomla 3.6.5. I have it installed on another 3.6.5 site and it is working. However, on this site I'm getting console error:

TypeError: $flipbook.turn is not a function. (In '$flipbook.turn', '$flipbook.turn' is undefined)

It seems the turn function is supposed to be included in query-zoom.min.js which is loaded. All the jquery scripts appear to be loaded.

Is this a possible conflict with something else? Or could it be some sort of installation issue?

Everything about the component works in the administrator and I'm able to set up a publication and load pages for the publication. But when I try displaying a publication from the front end (popup or otherwise) I just get a blank page (after the 'loading' graphic). All the 'content' of the page seems to be there, but it is all set as display:none. So it seems to be waiting on JS to activate it and that isn't happening.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Paul Proffitt
The administrator has disabled public write access.

$flipbook.turn is undefined 1 year 8 months ago #25897

• Tanya
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi Paul,

We've recently released a new version of the component with the improved functionality and bug fixes. Please, install the update.

If the issue remains, you can create a helpdesk ticket here www.joomplace.com/support/helpdesk.html

Best regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.