additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > HTML5 Flipping Book > $flipbook.turn is undefined
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: $flipbook.turn is undefined

$flipbook.turn is undefined 1 year 2 months ago #25895

I've installed version 1.0.6.002 on Joomla 3.6.5. I have it installed on another 3.6.5 site and it is working. However, on this site I'm getting console error:

TypeError: $flipbook.turn is not a function. (In '$flipbook.turn', '$flipbook.turn' is undefined)

It seems the turn function is supposed to be included in query-zoom.min.js which is loaded. All the jquery scripts appear to be loaded.

Is this a possible conflict with something else? Or could it be some sort of installation issue?

Everything about the component works in the administrator and I'm able to set up a publication and load pages for the publication. But when I try displaying a publication from the front end (popup or otherwise) I just get a blank page (after the 'loading' graphic). All the 'content' of the page seems to be there, but it is all set as display:none. So it seems to be waiting on JS to activate it and that isn't happening.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Paul Proffitt
The administrator has disabled public write access.

$flipbook.turn is undefined 1 year 2 months ago #25897

• Tanya
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi Paul,

We've recently released a new version of the component with the improved functionality and bug fixes. Please, install the update.

If the issue remains, you can create a helpdesk ticket here www.joomplace.com/support/helpdesk.html

Best regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds