additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > HTML5 Flipping Book > INSERT PAGE IN PDF
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: INSERT PAGE IN PDF

INSERT PAGE IN PDF 1 month 3 weeks ago #26960

Hi.

I inform you that I recently purchased the extension of HTML 5 FLIPPING BOOK and when I upload each sheet when I try to visualize it on the page I want to show it, the cut sheets are visible. I would like to know how this can be corrected and if they have instructions to configure the book.

I confirm that the book is 227 pages and I would like to know if there is a way to upload it completely and not leaf by sheet. I also want to sell it and I would like you to inform me how I can configure the page in joomla to put the purchase button and how the buyer can access the book.

Stay tuned to your comments.

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

INSERT PAGE IN PDF 1 month 3 weeks ago #26966

• Katya
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 6
Hello Vladimir,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Kindly submit a ticket for this issue via our Helpdesk system, as we do not provide technical support via forum.

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.