additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > JoomlaFlashMagazine > Flash Mag Deluxe Image Height Limit in Zoom Mode
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Flash Mag Deluxe Image Height Limit in Zoom Mode

Flash Mag Deluxe Image Height Limit in Zoom Mode 3 years 8 months ago #24657

Today, I ran into an image height limit in Zoom Mode even when the Magazine's Zoom Mode is set to "Show Original Size". I have a tall narrow image that has a 1280 px width and a 3484 px height with a filesize of 1.4 mb. When displayed in Zoom Mode the bottom few inches of the image are not visible and will not scroll into view. I calculated the height limit to be approximately 2880 pixels. I then resized my image height down to 2880 pixels and now the image can scroll all the way to the bottom. But in order to do that and keep the same aspect ratio I had to widen the image canvas back to 1280 px width which added a lot of white space to both sides of the image.

Is this approx 2880 px height limit an arbitrary limit that can be changed in the code? Or is it a fixed limit of the software? If possible I would like to keep my images at the full 3484 px height because excess whitespace issue on the sides.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds