additional

HOLIDAYS NOTICE!

Dear customers,

our office will be closed on Monday 2nd, Tuesday 3rd of July, 2018, due to public holidays. We'll get back to you on Wednesday, July 4!

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: VirtueMart

VirtueMart 3 years 3 months ago #25101

• zmooda
  • Junior Boarder
Is JQD (ver. 3.3.2) compatible with VirtueMart 3?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

VirtueMart 3 years 3 months ago #25118

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello,

the best version to integrate with Quiz Deluxe is VirtueMart 3.0.2

Kind regards
JoomPlace Support Team

VirtueMart 3 years 3 months ago #25127

Hi - I don't think that JoomlaQuizDeluxe is compatible with VirtueMart 3.0.6.2 as when I navigate to Payment products- I get the following message: Error 1146-

'mydatabasename.bsqog_virtuemart_categories_' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT c.`virtuemart_category_id`, category_description, category_name, c.`ordering`, c.`published`, cx.`category_child_id`, cx.`category_parent_id`, c.`shared` FROM `bsqog_virtuemart_categories_` l JOIN `bsqog_virtuemart_categories` AS c using (`virtuemart_category_id`) LEFT JOIN `bsqog_virtuemart_category_categories` AS cx ON l.`virtuemart_category_id` = cx.`category_child_id` WHERE cx.`category_parent_id` = 0 GROUP BY virtuemart_category_id ORDER BY category_name ASC

I should have perhaps looked at the message board before installing virtuemart. Is there a work around for this?

VirtueMart 3 years 3 months ago #25134

Hi

Will there be a fix for 3.0.6.2 anytime soon?

Thanks
Regards

VirtueMart 3 years 3 months ago #25137

• Andrew
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have the same issue with Virtuemart. It can`t create table. I did create it manually, but this didn`t work.

thanks

VirtueMart 3 years 2 months ago #25179

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello guys,

we have checked the issue and it appears that the problem is with VirtueMart itself. Some changes were introduced in the latest versions of VirtueMart connected with languages. The error refers to a certain table which has no language prefix. It seems that VirtueMart stopped defining the language using Joomla settings, but instead it takes its own language configuration.

It would require to revise Quiz Deluxe coding substantially to implement a parser that will add the necessary prefix, but this would be changed as soon as there are any changes in VirtueMart.
We would recommend to use VirtueMart 3.0.2 stable release, which works fine with the language prefixes and Quiz Deluxe.
JoomPlace Support Team

VirtueMart 4 months 4 days ago #26585

• Vicente
  • Fresh Boarder
Please help With virtuemart.

I followed the joomplace manual.
I have created the product in virtuemart, I have configured the questionnaire with the quiz virtuemart method as indicated in the manual. But when making the purchase of the quizz I do not know how the buyer can access the questionnaire.
Can you help me for configured????????

I managed to make the menu and I can see the purchases but clicking on the link to perform the test I get "You are not allowed to access the quiz"
Last Edit: 4 months 4 days ago by Vicente.

VirtueMart 4 months 3 days ago #26590

• Tanya
  • Thank you received: 14
Vicente,

Please, check permissions of this quiz (in the back end). Quiz access should be Allowed for registered users.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicente

VirtueMart 4 months 3 days ago #26592

• Vicente
  • Fresh Boarder
where?

VirtueMart 4 months 3 days ago #26593

• Tanya
  • Thank you received: 14
In the back end open the Contol Panel of Quiz Deluxe, go to Quiz Management, open the necessary quiz and click on the tab 'Permissions'.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.