additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > JoomPortfolio > HTML in Custom Fields
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HTML in Custom Fields

HTML in Custom Fields 5 years 4 months ago #22451

Is there a way to allow HTML to be entered into the custom fields of JoomPortfolio the way it is in the short description?

Thanks
Danialle Dube
Strudell Studios
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HTML in Custom Fields 5 years 4 months ago #22462

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hi Danialle,

You can enter HTML through the Custom Fields section. Open the list of custom fields and click the name of any field you've created. Enter the code into the Default field.
JoomPlace Support Team

HTML in Custom Fields 5 years 4 months ago #22463

Thank you for your reply. Here is a bit more information about what we are trying to do.

We are trying to include the HTML in the custom fields attached to individual items. The HTML in jp_items.custom is properly formatted in JSON but it does not populate the Custom Fields tab for the item, it also blocks any of the custom fields from displaying on the website for that item. If there is not HTML included, then both the Custom Fields in the Administrator and the website properly display all of the fields.

To reproduce the problem, you should be able to wrap text in <p> </p> tags on the Custom Fields tab for an item. All of the other populated fields will disappear. We are using Joomla 2.5.8 and JoomPortfolio 2.0.3.

Thanks,

Danialle
Strudell Studios

HTML in Custom Fields 5 years 4 months ago #22477

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello Danielle,

I see what you mean now.

I'll forward the issue to the technicians so they deal with it. Once they get back to me, I'll update you.

Thank you for your patience.
JoomPlace Support Team

HTML in Custom Fields 5 years 4 months ago #22499

• Alexo
Hello Danialle,

Please start a ticket in helpdesk (www.joomplace.com/support/helpdesk), so we could deeper work on your request.
HTML is not processed in custom fields.

Only Default value not stripped, when stored. We'll add HTML support for custom fields.
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Alexo.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.